Simple Strategies to Focus While Working Remotely
Are you having trouble focusing while working from home? There are some radically simple things you can do to help stay focused.
- Create Space
- Close the office door or use headphones/music
- Turn off notifications
- Choose 20-60 minute blocks in the day for deep work
- Choose your 1-3 most important tasks
- Do a mindsweep
- Build Routines
- Routines build focus (i.e. Pavlov’s dogs)
- Start work at the same time each day
- Do the same routine to start your day
We’re also launching a new podcast called Remotely Working soon. Sign up to stay notified!